With more than 50 years experience in installations diesel-powered locomotives and more than 1300 installations of our machines we have made an essential contribution to the rationalization of transport in mining.
Monorails with diesel-powered locomotives are particularly designed for the transport of men and material in branched rail networks with varying gradients. By means of the diesel-powered monorail locomotive even difficult transport problems can be solved.
These diesel-powered monorail locomotives are type-tested and approved by EXAM, for use in explosive atmosphere with a methane content of up to 1.5%.
Product features of the new powerful generation of diesel-powered monorail locomotives DZ 2200
- 130kW diesel engine with dry-type exhaust gas cooling system
- Newly developed drives with parallel contact pressure system
- Newly developed efficient generator for the intrinsically safe power supply
- hydraulic motor starter
- Modular design
- Consistent captive guidance of all travelling gears by largely dimensioned lateral guide rollers
- data exchange between the operator’s cabins via intrinsically safe control
Technical data diesel-powered monorail system DZK 2200